Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Yes i do have a job!!!
















This is my current job, i've been working on this rock wall with Francisco for the past 3 months, the arch is something that Alan and I concocted, but the actual steal work was done by moi. i won't lie, it's not the job that i dream of growing old in, but there is something satisfying about coming up with a concept and then building it. hopefully the arch is finished by the end of june, it'll be close to 11 feet tall, it's a big deal. :) [sarcasm] so this one of the projects i'm doing and there is a roster of more to do on the farm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt I am so proud of your handiwork and the fact that you have a job.

JR

JR said...

Matt,
here I have my own blog that Aubree thinks is funny but doesn't want to many people to know about because the whole theory of my blog is a mean inside joke. You should check it out.

JR

Gina Marie said...

I've tagged you! See my blog!