Sunday, October 26, 2008

Early Halloween




If my physical activity mirrored my blog activity, i might just have a hard time walking around the block without panting. ugggghghhh!!!

So this weekend marks the beginning of the Halloween party marathon. I was quite unprepared with any sort of costume, but luckily i have accumulated a few pieces of quality thrift store product over the past few years. So i just threw them against the wall and hoped that they stuck. you be the judge..

We wandered up to a party at my friend skip's house, he manages to live in houses that are close to forclosure, so he offers the owners small amounts of $$$ to live there and it works, he's been living in multimillion dollar homes on the draper bench for the last few years. the house was huge and that means lots of people. (Not to mention a good guy/girl ratio) It was a good turn out; the crowd was a little older and not to many out of control constumes.

Seriously though, halloween is a time to dress up. (Dress up= to put clothes on) it's not a license to dress like a"whore". :) (such a funny word "whore") seran wrap is not a costume. probably fun for a honeymoon or date night but being 30, single and abstinent isn't exactly easy and i don't want to spend all night singing hymns in my mind, trying to mingle here.

4 comments:

Annie said...

I love your sweet shirt!
Cory and I have a blog now; okay maybe I have a blog and his name is just in it. I don't think he could even tell you the name :)(coryannie.blogspot.com)

Annie said...

Hey Matt..to get the last updated on your list of blogs you add the gadget my blog list. Then there is a box you can click to show the date of last update. You have to re-add everyone's blog name. That is kind of a pain but it is nice once it is there!

JR said...

Matt, per the phone conversation earlier today, remember my chaps and fur vest costume, which led to Bear and I buying fur coats (probably made from rabbits) Those coats were awesome. Aubree however didn't approve and I had to dispose of one of my most cherished posessions.

Here is my blog that is supposed to be a secret. www.notkena.blogspot.com If the blog becomes to popular it will be renamed.

P. Family said...

hey, here is the new blog. ourfamliesdailyhelpings.blogspot.com
Nice Shades!

7-1/4